Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So I know I haven't updated in a few weeks. I actually haven't gone grocery shopping for anything more than bread, milk, eggs and small other day to day items since the last time that I posted. All of that extra meat that I bought on my last shopping trip really helped. We also have had a family party, date night and pizza night, so I haven't had to make dinner everynight. I haven't posted any new recipes because I haven't really made anything exciting to share. Just typical Tuna casserole, chicken casserole, chicken soup and grilled roast beef and swiss cheese sandwhich type things.

I have also been frustrated because the past two weeks I have not gotten my grocery store ads in the mail. So I was lost. If I don't have my ads I can't make my menu! But since my pantry is running low and my fridge and freezer and near empty I need to menu plan.....tomorrow since tonight we are eating Irish at my mother-in-law's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment