Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Lesson Learned

Ok so yesterday I sat down with my ads as always and made my menu and shopping list. I went out to one store to get the items I needed there and my daughter fell asleep before I could go to the second store. I began cleaning my kitchen and found some ads and realized that I had made my menu and shopping list from old ads! To make matters worse I had gotten 60% of the items I needed already. All I have left to get is the meat for most of my meals. I can't change my menu because of all of the stuff I already got so I'm going to stick to the menu and suffer the consequences.....I will probably be over budget. So the moral of the story is: Check your ad dates BEFORE you make your shopping list!

I will post the list, menu and how much I overspent later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment